Welcome!

A man travels round the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.- George Moore. Welcome home!


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Have you prayed today?

I had a few challenges not long ago and was struggling to
solve them but to no avail. Then it dawn on me that I needed divine assistance. I prayed and the answer was swift that I couldn’t believe it.

Have you prayed today? Do you know that God doesn’t have a legal backing to interfere with your affairs until you pray? Prayer allows God to manifest Himself in the challenges you face. Don’t keep struggling to change the unchangeable, pray. Don’t keep struggling to do the impossible, pray. Do you believe in the power of prayer? Let me know.

Almighty God, give us the grace that we may cast away the
works of darkness, and put upon us the armour of light, now in the time of this mortal life.
Book of Common Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment