Welcome!

A man travels round the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.- George Moore. Welcome home!


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My wife and I


While in the office yesterday my wife called to find out if I was actually praying for the rain to stop. It’s been raining heavily since the early hours of the day. Should that demand prayer? Yes. We live in a house that is easily flooded. Earlier this month we attended a one week Convention in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. When we came back what we saw was shocking. Our house had been flooded. Our books and other belongings were seriously affected. I couldn’t believe it. We were very tired from the long trip but couldn’t rest with the bizarre situation our house was in. After recovering from the shock, we started cleaning and tidying up the house. It was really hectic, moving one thing from one point to another. We got a mason to do some work. Though the situation has improved but the danger is not completely averted. The threat of another flooding is real. But I believe God will deliver us. Recently, we started thinking of packing out of the house. Hopefully, we will get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment