Welcome!

A man travels round the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.- George Moore. Welcome home!


Sunday, August 9, 2009

He is trustworthy

Weekend was very stressful for me. I had to teach for hours in the Bible School, attend a serious night vigil and so couldn't fully be in a dear brother's wedding. Woke up this morning needing rest but would have to go to church. I had to deal with a distressful stomach bite which we suspect might be ulcer. But I believe God I'll be alright. Sometimes the greatest thing we can do is wait and trust God for the manifestation of His faithfulness in our lives.

You see, if we live for God we can trust Him for His timely intervention in every area of our lives. He heals, He delivers and protects. He guides and guards His own from the intentions of the devil. He will not deliver you to the will of your enemy. He will stand by your side and offer wisdom and timely assistance. He is trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment